Let's Chat!
New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now!
What do you guys think of it?
Reducio

Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
OooOOO cuteeeeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 20:40 New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now!What do you guys think of it?
Reducio
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Oh yay! It hadn't occured to me, tyyyWillow Starch wrote: Today, 20:37I spun the wheel. You got *drumroll* a rp reply!Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:35 I wanna code but also do a rp reply, but i need to chooseeee *flops dramatically brcause she is unable to choose*
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Hullo everybunny
Let's Chat!
Bonjour! No idea why Iβm speaking French but it means βhelloβ
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
Hruuu
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
I'm fine! currently working on a reply, hbu?
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Sameee
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
Ahhh I love it!!!!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 20:40 New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now!What do you guys think of it?
Reducio
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |