𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
My suggestion is to do the fall ball then backdate threads.Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 18:35Yeah, though we are missing a couple of filler rps in between Like a lotDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 18:22Haha, that's a solid idea!! Penelope better not kill u!! U two r going together then??Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:43Ooh, fun... I'll just search something on pinterest which has ravenclaw blue and fall hues and wear that. Legit last minute outfit, IC too most prob if penelope doesn't kill me earlier for prepping one before handDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:57Hi Aaron!! From when I started chatting here, we've been discussing outfits choices for the ball and party!! I'm really glad u like ur banners!! I was worried that u wouldn't like the simple banner that I made for u
Also your banners were great! I am a simple person, and like they were way more than what I could manage or doHopefully the emoji loads
![]()
Aw!! Everyone on here is super talented w/ coding and graphics, but I'm very glad u like them!! Do come again and spread the word!!
Will spread the word!! I also added your banner in my ency (it's in the bottom with the other ones actually)
Thanks Aaron!! Ooooo!! I'll go check it out!!
β©ππΎπΆππΆ π
ππ·ππππβ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope u have a dorm?? That's so cool!! Unless u meant Hufflepuff dorm than ignore that
β©ππΎπΆππΆ π
ππ·ππππβ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi! Yep, I would be glad to do the teas for the drinks! 
Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 17:19Well be having them come to the Magic Cellar so they can be IC or OOC, I can offer the option on the sign up!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:55Is it like an IC thing or just IC in counter chat?Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:46So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?
@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner
I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!
Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.
Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!
Okie dokie, so for the Fall Menu we have so far:
Magic Soups - Appetizer (Nick)
Entree?
Drinks? - (I assume Bella)
Magic Chocolates - Dessert (Penelope)
Any thing else?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Maybe we could pick a few entrees like 2-3
Mac and cheese
Short rib
Risotto
Gnocchi
Idk!
Mac and cheese
Short rib
Risotto
Gnocchi
Reducio







Idk!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wowww Tessa that looks SO GOOD!
Tessa Brown wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 00:49 Maybe we could pick a few entrees like 2-3
Mac and cheese
Short rib
Risotto
Gnocchi
Reducio
Idk!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Just a suggestion: maybe choose fall classics?? So like for dessert there's pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie, etc. For drinks there's pumpkin spice latte.
β©ππΎπΆππΆ π
ππ·ππππβ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well, i think as long as the "effects" are fall/Halloween themed then "what" the actual entrees and drinks are don't matter
I like the options Tessa!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Maybe there can be "special editions" but also other food/drinks?
Like for teas I can have special edition: different pie-flavored tea, apple cider, pumpkie spice latte like you said...
But then I would also offer original tea with and without effects
Like for teas I can have special edition: different pie-flavored tea, apple cider, pumpkie spice latte like you said...
But then I would also offer original tea with and without effects
Diana Roberts wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 00:53 Just a suggestion: maybe choose fall classics?? So like for dessert there's pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie, etc. For drinks there's pumpkin spice latte.
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah that makes sense!!Bella Light wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 01:02 Maybe there can be "special editions" but also other food/drinks?
Like for teas I can have special edition: different pie-flavored tea, apple cider, pumpkie spice latte like you said...
But then I would also offer original tea with and without effects
Diana Roberts wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 00:53 Just a suggestion: maybe choose fall classics?? So like for dessert there's pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie, etc. For drinks there's pumpkin spice latte.
β©ππΎπΆππΆ π
ππ·ππππβ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
