OOC Let's Chat!

oooo you should join broom racing! It's so fun! I started with a nimbus 1700 but then later if your team has enough funds they might give you some for a better broom

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I think the school brooms a option though right

33.8 cm Blackthorn wood • Kneazle whisker core•
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Vance wrote: Today, 19:01 I think the school brooms a option though right
yesssss but I don't want a school broom

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
That's completely fair

33.8 cm Blackthorn wood • Kneazle whisker core•
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |

OOC Let's Chat!
the school brooms don't really give you anything but still yeah

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Yep! And i have saved up 25 galleons and 5 sickles! but uh typical me. I want the most expensive one :lol: thats nt gonna happen

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!! I know most of y'all don't know me but hi anyway

✮Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes, but we keep loving anyway✮

OOC Let's Chat!
ALUNAAAAAAAAAahhh

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii!!

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm already so done with the day...but I'm in my favourite class so at least that's good!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|