OOC Let's Chat!

All the best!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yess

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
I honestly think formatting a book for publishing is so much harder than actually writing it. :lol: It's taking me forever to do this! lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AV! :wow:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooo

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! I still have not quite gotten the hang of this website, but I am really enjoying it. Avery, I love your profile picture!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy..welcome to Hio

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy! Welcome!!! Here if you need anything!

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
BEE! :wow:

Aww, thank you so much, Violette! <3 It's so nice to meet you! Feel free to owl me if you need anything! I also highly recommend the mentor program! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
How are you? <3


Omg guys I have enough money to buy a broom up to 25 galleons but have no clue which broom to buy!!! I wanna join broom racing

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝