Let's Chat!
Yess
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
I honestly think formatting a book for publishing is so much harder than actually writing it.
It's taking me forever to do this! lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! I still have not quite gotten the hang of this website, but I am really enjoying it. Avery, I love your profile picture!
Let's Chat!
Heyyy! Welcome!!! Here if you need anything!
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
BEE! 
Aww, thank you so much, Violette!
It's so nice to meet you! Feel free to owl me if you need anything! I also highly recommend the mentor program!
Aww, thank you so much, Violette!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
How are you? 
Omg guys I have enough money to buy a broom up to 25 galleons but have no clue which broom to buy!!! I wanna join broom racing
Omg guys I have enough money to buy a broom up to 25 galleons but have no clue which broom to buy!!! I wanna join broom racing
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |