Deleting/Deactivating Accounts

Present Character Name: Elenore Star

Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No

Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No

Do I have an iNPC account: No

I am requesting a deactivation: Yes

I am requesting a soft deletion: No

I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No


I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes

I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes

Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I have an emergency and would not be able to be as regular to this site as I would like to. It has been an amazing, albeit short experience, but I am swarmed right now and do not have a lot of time to manage it. Sorry. :)
Pending - Edith. 2026.09.16
Due to not meeting the 6 month mark, you will not be eligible to create a new account until 2027 March 08.
Approved - Edith. 2026.09. 16th

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Isa Flores
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. will take time to think about it
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: major writer's block, ai interventions
Approved - Edith. 2026.September.17th
Leave a note at the top of your profile when you return, for transparency the application will be updated to papertrail your most recent account.

If the moon smiled, she would resemble you.  
─── 𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Denise Yarbrough
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: No (deactivated a month ago)
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Sylvia Savage
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding. If it is a sport, please post in the roster with a request to be taken off, not just owling the captain)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: Umm, the entire site knows it now but I just want a fresh start and was demotivated RP'ing with Denise.

NOTE: I will be keeping my duelling captain position therefore force sorting is needed. This is already discussed with my HOH and fellow duelling captains as I was transparent in my application process.
Approved – Jess, 18.09.2026

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: fire davies
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion:No
Do I have an iNPC account: Yes memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=102132 Bua Buddhadasa
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records)

I would like to reactivate as Cirrus Nam, my older account

I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes

I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Pending.- Edith. 2026.Sept.20th
Approved - Edith. 2026.Sept.20th
- iNPC has also been deactivated.

Those words I've said thousands of times in my mind, You got the best of me
Fire Davies | Bua Buddhadasa

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
iNPC Deactivation Only!
Present iNPC Character Name: Jay Solace
Has my iNPC been at their current school for More than 6 months: Yes, just about
PC's Name: Vesper Hawkins
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes, just Jay
I have not previously deactivated only my iNPC account: Yes, this is my first time deactivating anythig
I intend to make a new iNPC after deactivation: Yes:
Colette Loxley:
Image posted by the member
I have edited or deleted anything on my iNPC account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
Have you posted in the iNPC re-registration thread requesting removal from any sports you're involved in?: Yup
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: Jay was made on a whim, and I find it hard to role play a character so similer to Vesper. I would like to make a new iNPC with better planning and more experience.
Approved - Edith. 2026.Sept.20th

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Tatiana Contraire
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes/No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: Yes/No
Do I have an iNPC account: yes, Nestor Hatzis
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes/No
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes/No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: yup!
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. tba
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes/No
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes/No
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: ive grown kind of dissociated with the site and now that im not as busy anymore, i hope to start again fresh.

What about my iNPC? deactivate him also please
Pending - Edith. 2026.Sept.26th
Last edited by Tatiana Contraire on 23 Sep 2026, 04:53, edited 1 time in total.

Shop
iNPC
XXXXX
XXXXX

Sta |5| Eva |5| Str |4| Wis |6| Arc |5| Acc |5|
Alluring | II | Scream | IV | Charm | VI | Temperamental

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Katarina Drache
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Althea Darkwood
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: N/A
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I have not logged on in such a long time that I would rather use a new character. Thank you.
Approved - Edith. 2026.Sept.26th

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present iNPC Character Name: Sakura Hirano
Has my iNPC been at their current school for More than 6 months: Yes
PC's Name: Leo Noxley
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I have not previously deactivated only my iNPC account: No
I intend to make a new iNPC after deactivation: Yes, Annelies de Vauclair
I have edited or deleted anything on my iNPC account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
Have you posted in the iNPC Trunk Update thread requesting removal from any sports you're involved in?: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: never got to really rp her or get the inspiration going for her like with leo and the new inpc i have in preparation
Approved - Edith. 2026.Sept.29th

inpc: Sakura Hirano
STATS: Acc- 8, Eva- 6, Sta- 6, Str- 4, Arc- 3, Wis- 3, Dhampir Yr 1

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Penny Johnson
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Abigail Johnson
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: Because of a complicated ban and then unban of previous account that I no longer know the passward to and I intend to only use this account moving forward
Note: Not being skipped over; I believe Lear is handling this. – Jess, 30.09.2026

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Danielle Kim Angeles
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: Yes (pls deactivate that too) Christopher
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Adéla Dianne Fernández
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I have grown tired of this character and i don't find any way to make more of her story, unfortunately so i wish to create a new character with a new plot.
Approved - Edith. 2026.Sept.30th