𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Maybe you can!!Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Costumes for Diana:
Reducio





✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Idk. I still need to find a costume for Latoya!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suitsDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
If ur going to the Halloween party which is hosted by Matthew then yes. If ur only going to the Fall Ball then noKai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:59We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suitsDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho
![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I did sign up for the halloween party,, should I go with the red one for it and the blue one for the fall ball?Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:35If ur going to the Halloween party which is hosted by Matthew then yes. If ur only going to the Fall Ball then noKai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:59We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suitsDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho
![]()
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Sure!!Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:40I did sign up for the halloween party,, should I go with the red one for it and the blue one for the fall ball?Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:35If ur going to the Halloween party which is hosted by Matthew then yes. If ur only going to the Fall Ball then noKai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:59We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suitsDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22
I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho
![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |