OOC Let's Chat!

She doesn't want to miss her class right..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*slides online*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!!

True, but if she emails her teacher her teacher could always tell her what they did

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
That's true too..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeahhh I could technically but I’ve already missed class a lot bc I’ve been sick in a bit better now. I took a little nap LOL. I’m getting a monster and chilling in my next class so we good but I do have work tonight…

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh..hopefullyy you'll feel better by then..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. Hopefully you'll feel better soon!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*crashes in*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
*catches Willow*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP