𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:21 I need to find dresses for the Halloween party
I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24
Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:21 I need to find dresses for the Halloween party
I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??
Maybe you can!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Costumes for Diana:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I love the 2nd and 3rd!!

What do you think I should take??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Idk. I still need to find a costume for Latoya!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24
Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:21 I need to find dresses for the Halloween party
I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??
We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suits 😭... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho 🤔

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:59
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24
Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:21 I need to find dresses for the Halloween party
I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??
We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suits 😭... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho 🤔
If ur going to the Halloween party which is hosted by Matthew then yes. If ur only going to the Fall Ball then no

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:35
Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:59
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24
Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:21 I need to find dresses for the Halloween party
I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??
We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suits 😭... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho 🤔
If ur going to the Halloween party which is hosted by Matthew then yes. If ur only going to the Fall Ball then no
I did sign up for the halloween party,, should I go with the red one for it and the blue one for the fall ball?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:40
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:35
Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:59
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:24
Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 14:22

I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??
I reread the party post thing and it says to "grab a costume". Omg, should Diana dress up as one of those fortune teller ladies??
We have to grab a costume? I searched up "dead Victorian poet fit" to find all of my suits 😭... They lwk give a vampire-ish vibe tho 🤔
If ur going to the Halloween party which is hosted by Matthew then yes. If ur only going to the Fall Ball then no
I did sign up for the halloween party,, should I go with the red one for it and the blue one for the fall ball?
Sure!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩