𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooh cool!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
No thanks... but I can help you with fashion!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi guys I am back again I also can’t find anything suitable to wear for the ball can anyone help me with it? Oh and I will have another scone, it’s so good!!
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
OOoh, sounds funXio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 21:55Very nice dresses everyone!!!
With the Autumn Ball being announced, I was wondering if ya'll would want
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗 to host a Autumn/Halloween event?
I'm thinking of putting together a "Fall Special" menu that each of the employees can offer and then have people sign up for their orders and can show up here to get their "order"?
Let me know what ya'll think.
IC or OOC?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well help me with choosing my outfit then..
Okay so I've two options...help me choose
Reducio



𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I like the second one!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I need to find dresses for the Halloween party
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I can help..
Any ideas on how you wish it would look like??