Compliment the person above you!
Someone who is sooo nice and Friendly to everyone!!
You are also sooo cool!:3
You are also sooo cool!:3
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Compliment the person above you!
u are a really great person whom everybody seems to like
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.
Compliment the person above you!
You are a very sweet and pretty girl
We should rp tgt
We should rp tgt
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.
Compliment the person above you!
OphelieโI love love love both your characters <3 and the fact that Ophelie is French and is a Beaux iNPC!!and the pfp looks ethereal, I love omgg!!
Paisleyโyou seem really sweet, and your character looks very interesting!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Compliment the person above you!
I don't remember if we interacted so much but I love so much your name and pfp, is very beautiful and you are so kind and sweet with everyone
๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐น๐ธ๐๐ฎ๐ป, ๐ฌ๐ธ๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ช ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐ท๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฝ๐ธ ๐ฝ๐ช๐ด๐ฎ ๐ช ๐ท๐ช๐น