Compliment the person above you! GAME

Someone who is sooo nice and Friendly to everyone!!
You are also sooo cool!:3

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
u are a really great person whom everybody seems to like

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
a lovely and super-duper cutie <3

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Letโ€™s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very sweet and pretty girl
We should rp tgt

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ophelieโ€”I love love love both your characters <3 and the fact that Ophelie is French and is a Beaux iNPC!! :wow: and the pfp looks ethereal, I love omgg!!

Paisleyโ€”you seem really sweet, and your character looks very interesting!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I don't remember if we interacted so much but I love so much your name and pfp, is very beautiful and you are so kind and sweet with everyone <3

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ช๐“น