Children Of Chaos

*peeks in*

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Holaaa
The chemistry test was not conducted today T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:28 Holaaa
The chemistry test was not conducted today T-T
Oh dam 🥲

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Ikr!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that
And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dad :tongue3:
Dad is... absent
Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
IM IN TEAM 2
TEAM 1 - 20 POINTS
TEAM 2 - 30 POINTS

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 13:14 IM IN TEAM 2
TEAM 1 - 20 POINTS
TEAM 2 - 30 POINTS
ah yes, me too!

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 13:14 IM IN TEAM 2
TEAM 1 - 20 POINTS
TEAM 2 - 30 POINTS
im rigging it COUGHHHHHHH /j ofcourse

hello rp wit me please

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 06:13
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 18:23
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 18:21
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:20

What can I say? My love for Estella has no limit
awwieee
i cant wait till she picks her wedding gown
*squeals* yeah, no, too much romantic
Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!
Guess I could

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Tomorrow's a half day!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."