OOC Let's Chat!

*plays the electric guitar for them*

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
*starts playing the piano*

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
*walks in and yawns* Good morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! We're a band I think! Wanna join?

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Ummm. . . Sure? lol all I play is the saxophone. Well, technically ukulele too

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 11:47
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 11:47
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 11:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 11:45 DONE WITH MY TASK FINALLY *melts in a brain melt*
You want sing with us?
*bursts into song happily*
*plays the guitar* @Penelope Kneen we should start a band or something!
Lol yes

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*SINGS VERY LOUDLY OFF KEY!* (to make lianna mad)

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh...that was..going well Kennedy..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 16:23
Meyra Lancaster wrote: Yesterday, 15:31
Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 15:22
Mirada Johnson wrote: Yesterday, 15:19
Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 15:16 Oo ball dates! How chaotic!!
I LOVE Cursa's roleplay request! :lol: I nearly laughed out loud, in public!
Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!
Colin is just an AMAZING cousin! Very caring!
Absolutely!!!

*smirks!*
*Pokes*

:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
hii :cute:

forever running out of time