𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Lol. Blue suits Diana and the ocean dress is great for Halloween... so those r my dresses!!Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:01Wait it does lol!!Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:54Mhm!! I also realizes it matches Diana's dress!!Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:54The blue one then?Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:51 I like the blue one!! It could go w/ Latoya's sea gown if we want them to match. I also like the red one!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi guys
I'm back after a long time, what did I miss?
I'm back after a long time, what did I miss?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooo yesXio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 21:55Very nice dresses everyone!!!
With the Autumn Ball being announced, I was wondering if ya'll would want
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗 to host a Autumn/Halloween event?
I'm thinking of putting together a "Fall Special" menu that each of the employees can offer and then have people sign up for their orders and can show up here to get their "order"?
Let me know what ya'll think.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
That looks soo gooddd!!! T-T
The blue one definitely will look great!!
Okay so I've two options...help me choose you guys!!
Reducio



𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
2nd soory i had no wifi
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*Walks in* Helloo! It's me! I'm back!
Are you guys planning another ball or something??
Are you guys planning another ball or something??
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Fall Ball?
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
