OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:13
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:13
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:11
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:09
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09

Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows
I'm on my phone, so maybe that's why
Maybe, I wonder if I could get it to work on moble, but I fear I've never tried coding on mobile before so it may not be a possibility
Do you still want Latoya's?
Yes pls!! That's okay. I'll just put it in my ency!!
Alright! I'm going to use nearly an identical format if that alright
That works!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: Yesterday, 23:31
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 11:27
River Grimes wrote: Yesterday, 10:14Hey
Hey bro~
What's up
River Grimes wrote: Yesterday, 23:31
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 10:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 09:56
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 09:39

FOOOOD
ANGIEEEE
HOW WAS YOUR DAY LOVE??
PENNNYYYYYY
IT WAS HOT AND HUMID 😭 HOW WAS URS?

@River Grimes RIVERRR
Hi
Helloaurr! How are u?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 23:15 UGHHHHH I need a pic of Mackenzie foy sitting and I cannot find one I like
:eyes:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Dead chat

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Lalaaalalaaa

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!😈

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Helllooo Miaaa

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*starts singing*

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
AHHHHH!!! NEED TO KEEP WRITING BUT KEEP GETTING DISTRACTEDDD!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 10:36 *starts singing*
*Joins her*
Llaaaaallaaaaa

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."