Compliment the person above you!
U r such an amazing person and I love ur shop!!
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Compliment the person above you!
You are so energetic and kind! I feel your connection to the ocean turtles are my favourite animals, like other reptiles, I love snakes, and anything under the water. However, I do not like beaches very much.
Compliment the person above you!
Latoya and Nessarose should interact!! U r super sweet!!
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Compliment the person above you!
They can meet at the Fall Ball or during the time when iNPC's r at Hogwarts!! U r a literal star!!
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Compliment the person above you!
You are a rrally sweet and nice person!
Also your ency is really cool!!
Also your ency is really cool!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Compliment the person above you!
U r such an amazing person and ur amazing at coding!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |