Compliment the person above you! GAME

U r such an amazing person and I love ur shop!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so energetic and kind! I feel your connection to the ocean turtles are my favourite animals, like other reptiles, I love snakes, and anything under the water. However, I do not like beaches very much.

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Latoya and Nessarose should interact!! U r super sweet!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Yes! What should we do? You remind me of an Ice cream sundae. Sweet with a little extra!

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
They can meet at the Fall Ball or during the time when iNPC's r at Hogwarts!! U r a literal star!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a rrally sweet and nice person!
Also your ency is really cool!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Compliment the person above you! GAME
U r such an amazing person and ur amazing at coding!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩