𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Sure!! If u wanna that is
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
That's pretty!!
Latoya's dress:

I might change it tho
Latoya's dress:

I might change it tho
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Diana's dress:
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I ended up finding another dress for Latoya:
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I like the blue one!! It could go w/ Latoya's sea gown if we want them to match. I also like the red one!!
Aaaaannnnnndddddddd!! This is my 17,00 post!!
Aaaaannnnnndddddddd!! This is my 17,00 post!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
The blue one then?Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:51 I like the blue one!! It could go w/ Latoya's sea gown if we want them to match. I also like the red one!!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Mhm!! I also realizes it matches Diana's dress!!Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:54The blue one then?Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:51 I like the blue one!! It could go w/ Latoya's sea gown if we want them to match. I also like the red one!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wait it does lol!!Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:54Mhm!! I also realizes it matches Diana's dress!!Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:54The blue one then?Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:51 I like the blue one!! It could go w/ Latoya's sea gown if we want them to match. I also like the red one!!




