Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

That sounds like fun! I'll probably go.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cool!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:)

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Is she also going to the Haunted Maze or the Halloween party??

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Which one would you recommend?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Halloween party is separate from the Fall Ball, it's the day before it. I can send u the link to that too if you'd like. I signed Diana and Latoya up for the Halloween party and they r both doing the Haunted Maze

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'll probably do the Halloween party.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Want the link??

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶