Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Good. I'm not failing my classes in school, so that's always good.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Great!! I hope I'm not failing...

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeesh. I hope you're not failing either.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Sara!! If ur going to the Fall Ball then we can interact!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sorry... what's the Fall Ball again?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
viewtopic.php?t=49404
That's the link to the info abt the Fall Ball!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶