OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time. :sob:
How could the air conditioner betray u like that? :no:
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)

OOC Let's Chat!
Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time. :sob:
How could the air conditioner betray u like that? :no:
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week. :(

Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:40
Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time. :sob:
How could the air conditioner betray u like that? :no:
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week. :(

Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol
OH?!? Not the fridge too!!!
Did u loose power or smth?

OOC Let's Chat!
Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:40
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:40
Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time. :sob:
How could the air conditioner betray u like that? :no:
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week. :(

Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol
OH?!? Not the fridge too!!!
Did u loose power or smth?
No. When we got back from our lake house on Labor Day, we found out our freezer thawed and our fridge stopped cooling. We’re still waiting for a repairman to come check it out and fix it.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no!! I hope ur fridge gets repaired soon and so does ur AC!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:41
Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:40
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:40
Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time. :sob:
How could the air conditioner betray u like that? :no:
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week. :(

Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol
OH?!? Not the fridge too!!!
Did u loose power or smth?
No. When we got back from our lake house on Labor Day, we found out our freezer thawed and our fridge stopped cooling. We’re still waiting for a repairman to come check it out and fix it.
Oof, yeah thats not great… especially if it’s been like that for a while and u havnt been there.
That happened at work once and we had to throw out pretty much everything

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:44
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 00:44
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:17 Hi guys!!
hiii :wow:
Love the new pfp!! How're u??
good, hby?

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Alrighty! I'm ready for bed at last, now time to study for a chemistry quiz! Stupid quantum mechanics...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:14
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:44
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 00:44
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:17 Hi guys!!
hiii :wow:
Love the new pfp!! How're u??
good, hby?
I'm okay. Perhaps Latoya and Ophelie can interact??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:20
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:14
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:44
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 00:44
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:17 Hi guys!!
hiii :wow:
Love the new pfp!! How're u??
good, hby?
I'm okay. Perhaps Latoya and Ophelie can interact??
suree

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency