˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat

Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 01:18 Honestly, I did not understand how it worked until it was more interactive.

For the prank week, maybe it could be rp?
Yes! That's what I meant by a RP, I just did a short one as an example, but yes. We would roll checks to see if the Prank was successful (OR NOT) and then you can do an RP with that person with the background that you were participating in a Prank Week (hosted by Carnival) lol

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 02:01
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 01:18 Honestly, I did not understand how it worked until it was more interactive.

For the prank week, maybe it could be rp?
Yes! That's what I meant by a RP, I just did a short one as an example, but yes. We would roll checks to see if the Prank was successful (OR NOT) and then you can do an RP with that person with the background that you were participating in a Prank Week (hosted by Carnival) lol
ooo that sounds cool!

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 01:01
Been Well! Our first Game of Tag didn't last longer than a round so I'm hoping to start up a new game of that! The other game idea I was thinking for this group would be for "Prank Week" where we choose someone to prank, roll a check to see if it's successful, then post a short RP in the "HGOT Field" chat :)

Like for example:

Xio is Pranking Bella
DC Checks
RP: *Xio charmed every one of your quills to run away when you need one! You got Pranked!*

But the person you're pranking can be ANYBODY.
Let me know if that sounds like a fun idea to you guys!?
I would be happy to help develop the rolls

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6