Let's Chat!
The poly juice potion allows you to chnege between them, you need to just 'log in' through the polyjiuce potion interfaceAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:07 if you use the polyjuice potion to go to your iNPC character how do you go back without signing out then back in to your PC?
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!
Let's Chat!
YAYYYY I MISSED YOY
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
Missed you too! How have ya been?
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Love the new pfp!! How're u??
Let's Chat!
So quiet
Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Let's Chat!
sigh
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
My mom's washing laundry I can smell it
Let's Chat!
It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |