˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
OOC character and I looked over the mechanics and it really doesn’t need themRiley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:16I’m pretty sure you’ll need to add all of the stats if this is a real game (like quidditch). or is it an OOC game?
˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
kk!Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:27OOC character and I looked over the mechanics and it really doesn’t need themRiley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:16I’m pretty sure you’ll need to add all of the stats if this is a real game (like quidditch). or is it an OOC game?
˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Anyone in the club doesn't have to reserve a spotYou will be auto-include on the Tag list unless you want off!
@Bella Light @Nessarose Goldwins @Riley Bluescar @Nick Jameson @Aaron Schwartz
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
How's everyone's day/night going so far?
˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Been Well! Our first Game of Tag didn't last longer than a round so I'm hoping to start up a new game of that! The other game idea I was thinking for this group would be for "Prank Week" where we choose someone to prank, roll a check to see if it's successful, then post a short RP in the "HGOT Field" chat![]()
Like for example:
Xio is Pranking Bella
DC Checks
RP: *Xio charmed every one of your quills to run away when you need one! You got Pranked!*
But the person you're pranking can be ANYBODY.
Let me know if that sounds like a fun idea to you guys!?
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Ah! A roleplay of the prank week would be a great roleplay- also, I just like the idea in general