˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat

I’m pretty sure you’ll need to add all of the stats if this is a real game (like quidditch). or is it an OOC game?

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:16
I’m pretty sure you’ll need to add all of the stats if this is a real game (like quidditch). or is it an OOC game?
OOC character and I looked over the mechanics and it really doesn’t need them

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:27
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:16
I’m pretty sure you’ll need to add all of the stats if this is a real game (like quidditch). or is it an OOC game?
OOC character and I looked over the mechanics and it really doesn’t need them
kk!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Anyone in the club doesn't have to reserve a spot :) You will be auto-include on the Tag list unless you want off!

@Bella Light @Nessarose Goldwins @Riley Bluescar @Nick Jameson @Aaron Schwartz

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Kip Monroy wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 00:20 Hello everyone! ^^
hey!

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Been Well! Our first Game of Tag didn't last longer than a round so I'm hoping to start up a new game of that! The other game idea I was thinking for this group would be for "Prank Week" where we choose someone to prank, roll a check to see if it's successful, then post a short RP in the "HGOT Field" chat :)

Like for example:

Xio is Pranking Bella
DC Checks
RP: *Xio charmed every one of your quills to run away when you need one! You got Pranked!*

But the person you're pranking can be ANYBODY.
Let me know if that sounds like a fun idea to you guys!?

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Honestly, I did not understand how it worked until it was more interactive.

For the prank week, maybe it could be rp?

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

˜”*°•.˜”*°•【The Carnival】•°*”˜.•°*”˜ Chat
Ah! A roleplay of the prank week would be a great roleplay- also, I just like the idea in general ^^