OOC Let's Chat!

Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:07 if you use the polyjuice potion to go to your iNPC character how do you go back without signing out then back in to your PC?
The poly juice potion allows you to chnege between them, you need to just 'log in' through the polyjiuce potion interface

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Co-owner of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 00:06
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:04 OLDIE
Shortie!
YAYYYY I MISSED YOY

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:27
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 00:06
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 00:04 OLDIE
Shortie!
YAYYYY I MISSED YOY
Missed you too! How have ya been?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:17 Hi guys!!
hiii :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Ophelie Petit wrote: 59 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:17 Hi guys!!
hiii :wow:
Love the new pfp!! How're u??

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Co-owner of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

OOC Let's Chat!
So quiet

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

OOC Let's Chat!
sigh

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
My mom's washing laundry I can smell it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time. :sob:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.