What does it mean to you?
Street art
๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐น๐ธ๐๐ฎ๐ป, ๐ฌ๐ธ๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ช ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐ท๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฝ๐ธ ๐ฝ๐ช๐ด๐ฎ ๐ช ๐ท๐ช๐น
What does it mean to you?
grafitties
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
What does it mean to you?
Miles Morales
๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐น๐ธ๐๐ฎ๐ป, ๐ฌ๐ธ๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ช ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐ท๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฝ๐ธ ๐ฝ๐ช๐ด๐ฎ ๐ช ๐ท๐ช๐น
What does it mean to you?
Spider
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
Arachnid
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
What does it mean to you?
tarantulas prob not arachnids, but dc
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
Big
It is
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
What does it mean to you?
Elefants I just know they're insects, that's how far my brain makes it into animals
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium