Let's Chat!

I need to make banners for Av and Dyl for the Fall Ball now that it's announced.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh dang, me too, oranges aren't my strongest colors to use, dangggggggAvery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 23:08
I need to make banners for Av and Dyl for the Fall Ball now that it's announced.![]()
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:07I wanna see the banner now thoDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:05True!!Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:04I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, sooooDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:02 ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
Aw thanks Mia!!Mia Xu wrote: Yesterday, 23:03 Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also
YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Reducio

Let's Chat!
Oh, cute!Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:10It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:07I wanna see the banner now thoDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:05True!!Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:04I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, sooooDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:02 ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
Aw thanks Mia!!Mia Xu wrote: Yesterday, 23:03 Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also
YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Reducio
But, personally, i'd make the fc bigger cuz it's kinda lost in all the water
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
UGHHHHH I need a pic of Mackenzie foy sitting and I cannot find one I like
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
I get ur point, but I'm too lazy to edit it, lol.Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 23:12Oh, cute!Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:10It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:07I wanna see the banner now thoDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:05True!!Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:04
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo
Aw thanks Mia!!Mia Xu wrote: Yesterday, 23:03 Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also
YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Reducio
But, personally, i'd make the fc bigger cuz it's kinda lost in all the water
Let's Chat!
real lolDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:15I get ur point, but I'm too lazy to edit it, lol.Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 23:12Oh, cute!Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:10It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:
Reducio
But, personally, i'd make the fc bigger cuz it's kinda lost in all the water
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
What's up
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
HiMarcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 10:20PENNNYYYYYYPenelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 09:56ANGIEEEE
HOW WAS YOUR DAY LOVE??
IT WAS HOT AND HUMIDHOW WAS URS?
@River Grimes RIVERRR
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
please don't double post @River Grimes, you can always edit one post, but never double post
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
HOW WAS URS?