OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:24
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:13
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:00 EMMI
oooh Lianna!!!!
Hru?!!
im good! feeling productive!! :wow: Hru/?!!
Feeling productive doing your college work.....?? Hmmmm

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:24
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:13
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:00 EMMI
oooh Lianna!!!!
Hru?!!
im good! feeling productive!! :wow: Hru/?!!
Fine, currently enjoying my inspiration to write replies

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Yesterday, 22:21 Hey Diana!!!
Kennedy!! Hi!! How're u??

Diana β€’ Ravenclaw | Latoya β€’ TenΕ«sa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 22:27
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:24
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:13
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:00 EMMI
oooh Lianna!!!!
Hru?!!
im good! feeling productive!! :wow: Hru/?!!
Feeling productive doing your college work.....?? Hmmmm
I am actually!!! I've done so much!! (just frustrated its taken me so long!)
Lianna, i need so much inspo to write :sob:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...

Diana β€’ Ravenclaw | Latoya β€’ TenΕ«sa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also


YOU ARE NOT STUPID

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:02 ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:04
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:02 ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo
Yeah exactly! No need to worry.

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:04
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:02 ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo
True!!
Mia Xu wrote: Yesterday, 23:03 Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also


YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Aw thanks Mia!!

Diana β€’ Ravenclaw | Latoya β€’ TenΕ«sa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:05
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 23:04
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:02 ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo
True!!
Mia Xu wrote: Yesterday, 23:03 Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also


YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Aw thanks Mia!!
I wanna see the banner now tho

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton