What does it mean to you?

Alley

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

What does it mean to you?
Street art

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ช๐“น

What does it mean to you?
grafitties

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

What does it mean to you?
Miles Morales

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ช๐“น

What does it mean to you?
Spider

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
Arachnid

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

What does it mean to you?
tarantulas prob not arachnids, but dc

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium