Let's Chat!
Feeling productive doing your college work.....?? HmmmmEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:24im good! feeling productive!!Hru/?!!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Fine, currently enjoying my inspiration to write repliesEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:24im good! feeling productive!!Hru/?!!
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Kennedy!! Hi!! How're u??
Let's Chat!
I am actually!!! I've done so much!! (just frustrated its taken me so long!)Willow Starch wrote: Today, 22:27Feeling productive doing your college work.....?? HmmmmEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:24im good! feeling productive!!Hru/?!!
Lianna, i need so much inspo to write
Let's Chat!
Awh thatβs ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also
YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Also
YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, sooooDiana Roberts wrote: 35 minutes ago ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Yeah exactly! No need to worry.Lianna Irinova wrote: 33 minutes agoI mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, sooooDiana Roberts wrote: 35 minutes ago ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
True!!Lianna Irinova wrote: 33 minutes agoI mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, sooooDiana Roberts wrote: 35 minutes ago ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
Aw thanks Mia!!Mia Xu wrote: 34 minutes ago Awh thatβs ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also
YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Let's Chat!
I wanna see the banner now thoDiana Roberts wrote: 32 minutes agoTrue!!Lianna Irinova wrote: 33 minutes agoI mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, sooooDiana Roberts wrote: 35 minutes ago ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
Aw thanks Mia!!Mia Xu wrote: 34 minutes ago Awh thatβs ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also
YOU ARE NOT STUPID
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton