OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: Today, 18:28 Heyyy!!!
heyyyy! :wow:
how're youuu

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke @Vivienne Thorne Hiiis!!! How are y'all doing on this fine day? I'm good, just not feeling the best my school's nurse ran out of heating packs and I feel as if I may crash and burn but I'm almost done with class!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: Today, 18:39 @Lily Clarke @Vivienne Thorne Hiiis!!! How are y'all doing on this fine day? I'm good, just not feeling the best my school's nurse ran out of heating packs and I feel as if I may crash and burn but I'm almost done with class!!!
I'm doing fine. It's night in my time zone, so going to sleep soon :wow:
Oh, that sucks. Take care!

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! My name is Athena, and I am hoping to get a pet cat. I would love her to be black with teal eyes and collar. The only problem is that I do not have enough galleons. Please can you help me get this can by donating to me. Any amount will do. Thank you so much!
Athena Teal

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 05:12
Elmo Break wrote: Yesterday, 19:46
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 19:45 Why did you get fired
viewtopic.php?t=42145#p1412997
But isn't kinda your fault
I’m guilty of all charges

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 47 minutes ago *wiggles*
:bye:

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 44 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 47 minutes ago *wiggles*
:bye:
OMG hiiiii!! How are youuu :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 42 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 44 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 47 minutes ago *wiggles*
:bye:
OMG hiiiii!! How are youuu :wow:
Good! You excited or something?

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 41 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 42 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 44 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 47 minutes ago *wiggles*
:bye:
OMG hiiiii!! How are youuu :wow:
Good! You excited or something?
I get to go home soon so yes!!! Im glad you are good! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP