Let's Chat!
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke @Vivienne Thorne Hiiis!!! How are y'all doing on this fine day? I'm good, just not feeling the best my school's nurse ran out of heating packs and I feel as if I may crash and burn but I'm almost done with class!!!
Let's Chat!
I'm doing fine. It's night in my time zone, so going to sleep soonRosalyn Willows wrote: Today, 18:39 @Lily Clarke @Vivienne Thorne Hiiis!!! How are y'all doing on this fine day? I'm good, just not feeling the best my school's nurse ran out of heating packs and I feel as if I may crash and burn but I'm almost done with class!!!
Oh, that sucks. Take care!
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
Hello! My name is Athena, and I am hoping to get a pet cat. I would love her to be black with teal eyes and collar. The only problem is that I do not have enough galleons. Please can you help me get this can by donating to me. Any amount will do. Thank you so much!
Athena Teal
Athena Teal
Let's Chat!
I’m guilty of all chargesLaura Büttner wrote: Today, 05:12But isn't kinda your fault
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Let's Chat!
OMG hiiiii!! How are youuu
Let's Chat!
Good! You excited or something?
Let's Chat!
I get to go home soon so yes!!! Im glad you are good!Amanda Clarke wrote: 40 minutes agoGood! You excited or something?