OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:03
Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 18:01 I mean Lotus didn't go to the spring dance he hid in the room of requirement if I remember right
:eyes: Reallly??!
Yup even if I didn't actually note in that specific rp that he was avoiding the dance

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02

why only alright?? smthng happened?
I’m sick..
aww man.... what happened?
Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
did u get checked up?
yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06

I’m sick..
aww man.... what happened?
Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
did u get checked up?
yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….
.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07

aww man.... what happened?
Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
did u get checked up?
yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….
.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?
not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:17
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09

Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
did u get checked up?
yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….
.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?
not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..
take care, alright?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:17
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10

did u get checked up?
yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….
.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?
not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..
take care, alright?
yeah I will

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:18
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:17
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14

yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….
.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?
not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..
take care, alright?
yeah I will
good~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: Today, 18:28 Heyyy!!!
heyy~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9