Let's Chat!
Yup even if I didn't actually note in that specific rp that he was avoiding the danceEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:03Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 18:01 I mean Lotus didn't go to the spring dance he hid in the room of requirement if I remember rightReallly??!
Let's Chat!
yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10did u get checked up?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worseLily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07aww man.... what happened?
Let's Chat!
.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10did u get checked up?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10did u get checked up?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
Let's Chat!
take care, alright?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:17not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:10did u get checked up?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09
Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
yeah I willLily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17take care, alright?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:17not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….
Let's Chat!
good~Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:18yeah I willLily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17take care, alright?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:17not yet, but I have one scheduled for tomorrow..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14.......js, take care alright.. did u do blood tests?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:14
yeah, the doctors don’t know what it is and think it’ll just go away on its own soon….
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
heyy~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Reallly??!