Let's Chat!
I hate you so much nick...Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 17:34Is it because the last time she got to have a romantic moment with Ryder was the spring ball last year and she is in trauma from that
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ooh ooh! I feel in the mood to get RPs done.... but college work is due tomorrow
Let's Chat!
we are besties rightLily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:34Wait, someone is willing to hang out with her?!!!
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
OOC yeah we are, but IC....? I mean. She doesn't have any friends anymore igAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 17:37we are besties rightLily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:34Wait, someone is willing to hang out with her?!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Want willow to bully her?Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:38OOC yeah we are, but IC....? I mean. She doesn't have any friends anymore igAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 17:37we are besties rightLily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:34Wait, someone is willing to hang out with her?!!!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Angel is friends with everyone unless you give her a reason not to be
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
YEASWillow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38Want willow to bully her?Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:38OOC yeah we are, but IC....? I mean. She doesn't have any friends anymore igAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 17:37we are besties right
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:40YEASWillow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38Want willow to bully her?Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:38OOC yeah we are, but IC....? I mean. She doesn't have any friends anymore ig
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
no actually, wait, i js got an idea!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:48Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:40YEASWillow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38Want willow to bully her?Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:38OOC yeah we are, but IC....? I mean. She doesn't have any friends anymore ig![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ooooo what is itLily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:48no actually, wait, i js got an idea!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:48Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:40YEASWillow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38Want willow to bully her?Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:38
OOC yeah we are, but IC....? I mean. She doesn't have any friends anymore ig![]()
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |