Every Flavor Bean Locations
Tyy!!<3
"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone." - Oscar Wilde
L.N.K. (Infp)
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second. Thank you!
| sta β’ 12 | eva β’ 11 | str β’ 10 O MENINO BRASILEIRO wis β’ 11 | arc β’ 11 | acc β’ 11 | Adv. Casting | EM I | EM II THROUGHβ THEβ YEARS Fearless | ability | ability |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second thanks
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean thanks!!
Latoya β’ TenΕ«sa | Diana β’ Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit πππ πππππππ πππππ
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit πππ πππππππ πππππ
Every Flavor Bean Locations
slip into the diamond life | Kidultβ.Λ ΰΌβ | Denisse De Vera | Ivy Roberts | Stamina 8 β’ Evasion 5β’ Strength 6 β’ Wisdom 7 β’ Arcane power 6β’ Accuracy 8 |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Ugh can't access it
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
ΰΌβ