Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam

Name: Chelsea Mitzchel
Year: 2
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

PC: Angel Dayes
"I'd not want to indulge in such foolishness."

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Nicola Parker
Year: First
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Mikaela Hendricks
Year: Second
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

"I was good. I was really good"

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Stelle Mims
Year: Third year
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Meyra Lancaster
Year: 3rd
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Willow Starch
Year: 1st
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Jun Mayumi Mochizuki
Year: Third Year
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

when you can't find light, be it

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Fawkes Chaos
Year: 2nd
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Marcella di Angelo
Year: 2nd
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Halloween Party [Sign Up] When Spirits Roam
Name: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
Year: 4
Are you agreeing to be part of the moderation within the thread: Yes

PC: Ebony Vetra
sta 6 | eva 12 | str 4 | wis 8 | arc 6 | acc 9