Let's Chat!
Cool!!
Let's Chat!
Either works for me. If I have time I can write a starterAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 16:08I'm blanking on a started or they could meet up at the autumn ballDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 16:05Thanks?? Don't we still need to do that rp??
Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Let's Chat!
Everyone posting in the chat partner thing for male partners is making me laugh very hard.
Hope everyone enjoys it! I can't wait to do it.
Hope everyone enjoys it! I can't wait to do it.
33.8 cm Blackthorn wood • Kneazle whisker core |"Quiet focus, unyielding intent." •
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
Let's Chat!
oh damn T-T thats hell too in a wayPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:36T-T we have the highest no. Of students in our class..we are supposed to on the ac only after 9am in the morning and only keep it I 24° I mean..why even keep the ac then!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 13:57oh wow T-T our fan doesn't even work T-TPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:29Donated by parents..just this yearMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:21YALL HAVE AC!? Luxky youPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:23
3-4 free periods, biology test, and ac wasn't working at school...ig it's a 50-50 kinda day
Let's Chat!
Lol Willow is going stag. Although anyone is free to try to get her attention at the ballSilas Vance wrote: Today, 16:11 Everyone posting in the chat partner thing for male partners is making me laugh very hard.
Hope everyone enjoys it! I can't wait to do it.
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
OOOH @Willow Starch do you want me to bother you at the ball??
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Ooooo totally!!!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Okkkk!!! What's Willow like lol?? and who will start the convo Axel won't unless you bump into him or glare
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter