OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 16:07
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 16:04 Latoya will wear a dress and maybe Diana. Tho idk
Nick’s coming in a kilt and shirt
Cool!!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 16:08
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 16:05
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 16:05
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 16:04 Latoya will wear a dress and maybe Diana. Tho idk
Ravey sis
Thanks?? Don't we still need to do that rp??
I'm blanking on a started or they could meet up at the autumn ball
Either works for me. If I have time I can write a starter

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

OOC Let's Chat!
Everyone posting in the chat partner thing for male partners is making me laugh very hard.

Hope everyone enjoys it! I can't wait to do it.

33.8 cm Blackthorn wood • Kneazle whisker core |"Quiet focus, unyielding intent." •
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:36
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 13:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:29
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:23

3-4 free periods, biology test, and ac wasn't working at school...ig it's a 50-50 kinda day
YALL HAVE AC!? Luxky you
Donated by parents..just this year
oh wow T-T our fan doesn't even work T-T
T-T we have the highest no. Of students in our class..we are supposed to on the ac only after 9am in the morning and only keep it I 24° I mean..why even keep the ac then!!
oh damn T-T thats hell too in a way

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Vance wrote: Today, 16:11 Everyone posting in the chat partner thing for male partners is making me laugh very hard.

Hope everyone enjoys it! I can't wait to do it.
Lol Willow is going stag. Although anyone is free to try to get her attention at the ball

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Idk if Diana will be going to the ball. She mainly keeps to herself and likes to observe, but i'll think about it. Latoya on the other hand, will be going.

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
OOOH @Willow Starch do you want me to bother you at the ball??

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 16:18 OOOH @Willow Starch do you want me to bother you at the ball??
Ooooo totally!!!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:20
Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 16:18 OOOH @Willow Starch do you want me to bother you at the ball??
Ooooo totally!!!
Okkkk!!! What's Willow like lol?? and who will start the convo Axel won't unless you bump into him or glare

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter