Every Flavor Bean Locations

Tyy!!<3

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone." - Oscar Wilde
L.N.K. (Infp)

Every Flavor Bean Locations
8th ty!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Just because someone stumbles and loses their way doesn't mean they're lost forever
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second. Thank you!

sta • 12 | eva • 11 | str • 10
O MENINO BRASILEIRO
wis • 11 | arc • 11 | acc • 11
Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
Verona C Andréas
Adv. Casting | EM I | EM II
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
Fearless | ability | ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second thanks

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Every Flavor Bean Locations
8th thanks!!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean thanks!!

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st! thank you