Let's Chat!
You don't have toPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:35Uhhh..am I supposed to change my outfit now T-TEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 15:33 Well, considering I have been to events planned for 3 years and Something seems to go wrong in every. single. time, i think its safe to assume, running will be needed
Rather be prepared than not!
OK ILL TRY TO MAKE IT A SHORT AND LESS HEAVY FROCK THEN
@Willow Starch
Yessss
Let's Chat!
Omg! You should leave the dress on but do this like under outfit, (simple but stylish) and then when needed (not if) rip the dress off. Yk like the spy moviesand whatnotPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:35Uhhh..am I supposed to change my outfit now T-TEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 15:33 Well, considering I have been to events planned for 3 years and Something seems to go wrong in every. single. time, i think its safe to assume, running will be needed
Rather be prepared than not!
OK ILL TRY TO MAKE IT A SHORT AND LESS HEAVY FROCK THEN
@Willow Starch
Yessss
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
Let's Chat!
Also finally did an RP posttt
Let's Chat!
Lol...that's kind of a wonderful idea.. T-TWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:39Omg! You should leave the dress on but do this like under outfit, (simple but stylish) and then when needed (not if) rip the dress off. Yk like the spy moviesand whatnotPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:35Uhhh..am I supposed to change my outfit now T-TEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 15:33 Well, considering I have been to events planned for 3 years and Something seems to go wrong in every. single. time, i think its safe to assume, running will be needed
Rather be prepared than not!
OK ILL TRY TO MAKE IT A SHORT AND LESS HEAVY FROCK THEN
@Willow Starch
Yessss
Let's Chat!
guys i found a dresss
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
OOOh! Lets see!
Let's Chat!
ok
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Prettyyyyyy very ice princess vibes omfg my computer kept correcting I to nice
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
Let's Chat!
that is really annoying when your computer keeps auto correcting you
oh anyone want to read my story
oh anyone want to read my story
Last edited by Laura Bรผttner on 28 Sep 2026, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Got it. Do let me know!!Laura Bรผttner wrote: Today, 14:51Well maybe I was actually thinking about a boy but if no boy says he'll go then you can go