OOC Let's Chat!

Hi guys, do iNPC require another email account?

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 14:52 Hi guys, do iNPC require another email account?
Yes! Although, I'm pretty sure you can just put a space inside the email adress....

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi people :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo Bella!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Why is writing so hard :'( (I hit a roadblock with my iNPC, Franklin)

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
I've even decided by dress for the autumn ball!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii. Ooh, that's cool!

@Ezra Calloway, oh no! Good luck!

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:10 I've even decided by dress for the autumn ball!!
OOooo I wanna see!


Lol Willow isn't gonna wear a dress

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:10 I've even decided by dress for the autumn ball!!
OOooo I wanna see!


Lol Willow isn't gonna wear a dress
I'll owl ya!!
What'll she wear then??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
IC: *laughs in older student* Dress? For a hogwarts event??! Hope you aren't wearing heels too? /j

OOC: OOOOH what colour?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP