Let's Chat!
December of this year assuming everything goes according to plan!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
@Kennedy Cheek
I edited it on mobile...was tough T-T
Let's Chat!
cant wait for Haymitch version of Hunger Games
Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-
-join if u like pls-
Let's Chat!
I think it looks rly good, and I love the concept, I should probably make one for Kennedy but I have no musical knowledge
My only feedback coding related would be to make a more obvious division between the songs, but also that might still be just how it looks!<3
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Same! I love the og movies so much! (Still remember watching them when they came out) I’m hoping they do this book justice! (Honestly wasn’t a huge fan of the Ballad movie. Love the book though!)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I’m excited too!!! I really loved this book at lotAvery Gray wrote: 50 minutes agoSame! I love the og movies so much! (Still remember watching them when they came out) I’m hoping they do this book justice! (Honestly wasn’t a huge fan of the Ballad movie. Love the book though!)
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I got this code from the code donations thread...originally there were only 8 songs..Kennedy Cheek wrote: 52 minutes agoI think it looks rly good, and I love the concept, I should probably make one for Kennedy but I have no musical knowledge
My only feedback coding related would be to make a more obvious division between the songs, but also that might still be just how it looks!<3
Just add all kinds of songs you listen to..it can be a mixed Playlist..
Let's Chat!
Someone should look at this RP code and tell me if I should start selling RP codes in my shop/what I could price it at
Let's Chat!
OOoooo I like itCory Hanes wrote: 27 minutes ago Someone should look at this RP code and tell me if I should start selling RP codes in my shop/what I could price it at
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I like it! Simple, elegant. Shows up nice on mobile!Cory Hanes wrote: 27 minutes ago Someone should look at this RP code and tell me if I should start selling RP codes in my shop/what I could price it at
I would suggest coming up with a couple variants that are in the same style: one or two with different watches; then variants where the image is in the other side.
Costs you about five minutes to copy-n-pasting your own code, but would yield a package deal that actually has good value.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire