My First Adventure
Date: 11th September, 2026
Location: Hogwarts Grounds
Time: 6:45 AM
Mentions: @Lucian Wright
WC: 248
Speech/Thoughts/Other Speech
It was early morning, and I had woken up for a walk around before breakfast in the Great Hall.
I was walking out on the Hogwarts grounds, searching for something to do. It was a nice, autumn day, and the wind was whooshing past me lightly, blowing my hair all around me. I tried to tame it back with no success. Never mind. I'll tame it back after breakfast.
I sat down under a tree and stuck my fingers up to feel the wind brushing against them and my face. And my hair. Again. I didn't exactly enjoy it, but it was calming and peaceful in some sort of way. Like the gentle waves washing upon the beach shore. Ugh. Why am I so poetic today?!.
I looked around the few students that were out at this time of the day, looking for someone to start conversing with. I spotted a yound boy, which I remembered from the Sorting. He was a First Year Gryffindor, I was pretty sure. I lowered my head and continued thinking poetic thoughts.
I glanced at him again, and summoned the energy and braveness to start speaking with him.
I slowly got up and started pacing towards him in a random sort of way, until my feet carried me all the way to him.
"Hi." I said shyly. "My name is Amanda Clarke, you might remember me from the sorting." I continued "I'm a first year Hufflepuff." So much for that.
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
My First Adventure
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

────────────────────────────────
─────Lucian had decided to skip breakfast to see something in the Grounds. He wanted to get the whole experience of being in a magical school. He wanted to take in whatever he could and whenever he could. He didn't want trouble that was for sure. He had done enough for a while. He had even cried about it to his close friends. Now he was done doing mistakes. He was going to be a good boy. As if there was something like that.
He walked deeper into the Grounds in hope to find something to do. He was hoping that he would find some adventure. Days always brought more adventure he thought. He was eager to meet someone or get something out of his day that he could tell his curious parents. He wrote letters to them always. He was a good boy doing well in his studies here without his parents hovering over him. He was enjoying the freedom of being independent.
Lucian could see other students there. But he didn't feel comfortable going towards them and talking to them. He was a shy boy after all. People had to approach him. He wouldn't make the first move. He was interested in seeing what new things he could find. He saw a girl sitting under a tree reading. She seemed interesting as he had seen her in sorting and made a note of how she was shaking as the Hat spoke to her.
"Hi." He said when the girl approached him. "I am Lucian Wright. First-year Gryffindor." He said. "You were the girl who was shaking during the sorting." He added. "Hat surprised me too." He said. "I was surprised that I almost fell down." He added. "How are you doing today?" He asked.
────────────────────────────────
| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉: @Amanda Clarke | 𝑴𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: N/A | 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 295 words
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉: @Amanda Clarke | 𝑴𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: N/A | 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 295 words
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅