𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Kai Hepner wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:34
Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:33
Kai Hepner wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:32 Helloo I'm back for some tea! If anyone is still here,,
Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a potion or two!
@Laura Buttner
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
I'll have one of the potions then!
Maybe the green one?
*the green potion gives off the taste of watermelon and cucumber, very refreshing! Once ingested, the potion absorbs into the drinker and makes those around them feel like they are in a fond childhood dream of running through grassy fields and flowers*

Image posted by the member

Wow that's really cool! Looks like these are left!
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member


"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I’ll take the white one, hopefully it has luck for my last exam tomorrow!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:53 I’ll take the white one, hopefully it has luck for my last exam tomorrow!
*the potion tasted like iced sweet tea, sweet and thirst quenching! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to feel at complete ease for the next 48 hours, like they spent a week long at a high-end spa resort and found inner peace*

Image posted by the member

How do you feel? I don't see anything different from where I'm standing...I hope it wasn't a dud! These are left!

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member



"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
Image posted by the member

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
Image posted by the member
Aww yeaahhhh!! Middle top one!

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Any customers???

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:39
Kai Hepner wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:34
Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:33

Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a potion or two!
@Laura Buttner
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
I'll have one of the potions then!
Maybe the green one?
*the green potion gives off the taste of watermelon and cucumber, very refreshing! Once ingested, the potion absorbs into the drinker and makes those around them feel like they are in a fond childhood dream of running through grassy fields and flowers*

Image posted by the member

Wow that's really cool! Looks like these are left!
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

This is amazing!!
Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
Image posted by the member
Yess!
Can I have the last one in the middle row?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:39
Wow that's really cool! Looks like these are left!
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

Can I have the heart shape bottle one..
Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
Image posted by the member
Can I have the middle one
[/quote]

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:34
Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:39
Wow that's really cool! Looks like these are left!
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

Can I have the heart shape bottle one..
Reducio
Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
Image posted by the member
Can I have the middle one

*the purple potion tastes like banana milkshake, sweet and yummy! (i bet you weren't expecting that!) Once ingested, the potion absorbs into the drinker and a "idle animation" plays when they are not moving where purple roses will spawn from the ground and a dark fantasy window (like below) will project behind her for aura*

Image posted by the member

Oooohh! Makes you want to be a statue all the time, huh? Looks like these are left!

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Xio Arcana
The treat you seek is Ice Kachang! It’s shaved ice, with flavoured syrup and a variety of toppings. Everywhere you go, rainbow paint splurges everywhere!
Hehehe
Image posted by the member