OOC Let's Chat!

woahhhhhhh

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
When is it going to be released?

OOC Let's Chat!
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: Today, 05:06 Hi Diana!
I ordered from The Velvet Raven!
Cool!! I only make banners and moodboards tho

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 05:12
Elmo Break wrote: Yesterday, 19:46
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 19:45 Why did you get fired
viewtopic.php?t=42145#p1412997
But isn't kinda your fault
Oh most likely it is but you absolutely missed out on the character Remy played before he was well Remy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
How do I pay/give money?

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 08:15 How do I pay/give money?
trunk > purse

Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-

OOC Let's Chat!
Millie Ann wrote: Today, 08:17
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 08:15 How do I pay/give money?
trunk > purse
And how to select the money to give?

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 08:15 How do I pay/give money?
first years can't send money you can buy the potato peels and send those instead

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member
The woes of being a 1st year...

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

OOC Let's Chat!
*Flop*