What does it mean to you?

@Margaret Burkhart
This is What does it mean to you, not Last Letters New Word. I know it gets confusing...


The chosen one

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
oh, thanks, haha

lightning scar

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Harry Potter

☽The water hears and understands. The ice does not forgive.☾
Stamina - 7||Evasion-8||Strength-7||Wisdom-9||Arc. Power-7||Accuracy-7
Cat’s grace

What does it mean to you?
Ron Weasley

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

What does it mean to you?
Fred and George Weasley

PAY YOUR RESPECTS

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Skiving Snackboxes

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

What does it mean to you?
stomach aches

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Illness

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

What does it mean to you?
pain

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Medicine

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8