Last person to post wins!
Okay. I cast Tantellegra on you and accio the trophy. Deal with that!
Last person to post wins!
Uncursed myself and ran after her and Accio the trophy
Oh I've owled you
Oh I've owled you
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
I owled you back. Accio trophy! Good luck reading my owl. It'll take forever!
Last person to post wins!
I love sour cream! I could eat it without anything, just the sour cream. That may be a little weird, but I don't care!
Last person to post wins!
AH! I thought I was the only one who thought that way about sour cream!
Last person to post wins!
Exactly! Ahem.. What's your favorite thing to put it on when you do add it as a topping? Mine is Taco's mostly because I have taco's every Tuesday XD